Thursday, March 4, 2010

penny for your thoughts....

Well, if I had a penny for all my thoughts about weight loss I could afford my own personal trainer, personal chef, personal massage therapist, my own gym...where by the way, the treadmills would face the middle of the room!! Who was the sick bastard, no I know, it was some skinny bitch with a weekend certification in personal training, that decided it was a good idea to line the treadmills, step machines, and elipticals on the perimeter of the gym, facing the wall. Oh, you say, well of course they are facing that way because that is where the TV's are mounted or that is so you can see out the window while you do your workout!! BULLSHIT!! That is so the fat people don't get embarrassed when everyone is staring at their ass jiggling while they huff and puff on the treadmill!!

My continuous dialogue inside my head...will it ever go away? I am not only a thinker, but I am an over-thinker. I analyze everything. And maybe if i spend more time putting my best laid plans into action, instead of thinking about how to improve them or organize them, I wouldn't be 100 pounds overweight!!

There are few books I have finished from cover to cover in my life. Except any diet book that I have purchased. They have been read cover to cover, highlighted in, reread, and the most embarrassing, when they have Cheetos stains on the pages! Yep! The ultimate irony, munching on a high fat snack while reading a diet book...been there, done that, more than once. SICK aint it?

Needless to say, I have been thinking a lot about my blog this week too. I have mainly been trying to figure out how to post, so bare with me, as I get started!

Well, it's actually time for me to turn it, so as I hide the McDonalds bag and the empty Shamrock shake cup (Hey it's March at McDonalds, had to celebrate with a shake after work! Plus I didn't eat dinner...enter #3 Value Meal...if you know what a #3 is, you may be as sick as i am...I can tell you the whole menu numbers and sandwiches!) in the bottom of my garbage can. Yes, another one of my bad habits. And more to come...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment